About the 50+ drop-in
Update 14 March — this project has been postponed until the end of the COVID-19 crisis.
- Friday afternoons, 2 to 5 pm
- A free service for everybody – aged 50 or over – who needs practical help or guidance with mobile digital devices and Internet.
- Learn with other people like you. Bring your own phone, tablet or laptop – or start on one of ours, set up specially for older beginners.
- No appointments – just walk in. Our experienced volunteer team will be waiting to help you and your friends.
Transport to Finsbury Park
- Buses: 4, 19, 29, 106, 153, 210, 236, 253, 254, 259, W3, W7
- Tube: Victoria, Piccadilly
- Also overground services
How to find Finsbury Park Trust
- Address: 225-229 Seven Sisters Rd, N4 2DA
- Map: goo.gl/maps/hqatoy81XRwbH5tn8
- The entrance is a shopfront on the north side of Seven Sisters Road – very close to the station, less than one minute from the railway bridge.
- They share the street entrance with a bookshop, so it’s really easy to find. The street entrance is always open.
- Facing you when you are inside is a glass door that is always closed. Look for the buzzer wall panel on the right. Tap the meeting room buzzer number (207), press the green call button, then wait for the door to open.