Skip to content Go to top
Redmond Community Centre, Woodberry Down
Wednesday mornings — 10 am to 12:30 pm — until 10 April
Address and how to get there
- Kayani Avenue, N4 2HF
- Redmond Community Centre is at the end of Kayani Avenue, by the reservoir lake
- Bus: 253, 254, 141, 341 (nearest stop is Manor House)
- Tube: Manor House
- Map: goo.gl/maps/xMKzyuQDG4q
- Directions: from Manor House, walk along the street named Woodberry Down; the third street on your right is Kayani Avenue; the centre is on your left, just before you reach the lake.
- Our printable PDF map might be useful – LTC – How to get to Redmond Community Centre
What to bring for Learning Together
- Your phone or tablet — if you have one — otherwise learn with one of our Android tablets.
When you arrive for Learning Together
Useful to know about Learning Together
- It’s all free!
- It’s OK to arrive early, but the centre does not open until 9:30 am.
- The centre is wheelchair-accessible.
- Wifi is good.
- Tea and coffee available (free) from 10 am.